1. Dane Chemco is committed to honoring the privacy of all visitors to our web site.
3. Our web server automatically recognizes visitors' IP address/domain name combination. We collect IP address/domain name combinations of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages users access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as sensitive information requested on contact forms.
4. Any collected information by DC is used for internal review and may be used to improve the quality of our service, to customize the content and/or layout of our web site, to notify you regarding updates to the web site, to develop business, or for marketing purposes by DC.
5. Any communications or materials sent through the web site by e-mail or otherwise, including comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-proprietary.
DC uses standard security measures regarding Internet transmissions. DC cannot ascertain that such transmissions are completely private or secure or free from interception by other unauthorized parties.
6. By submitting any information to us, you are consenting to our use of it as described above. If you do not want to be contacted by us in the future, or if you do not want us to share information we collect from you in any way, please do not submit data to us.